Pages - Menu

Wednesday 11 July 2012

REVIEW: Nivea Moisturiser Cream



A few months back my skin went through a dry stage. It seemed whatever product I used to help moisturise, it didn't work. Then I saw this little pot of wonderfulness in Boots. I can't seem to find this exact product on the site but here is the same product (Just a bigger pot!) and it retails for £3.39. 

This is a great everyday moisturiser. It's not too strong (Which is great for sensitive skin), also after one application you can feel how moisturised your skin feels. Also you don't have to just use it on your face. As it's unscented you can use it on your elbows, knees and even as a hand cream. 

It's small and compact so it's easy to throw in your bag. 


As you can see I'm getting through mine slowly. A little goes a long way with this so you'll be using it for a while before you require a repurchase! 


The one downside too this product is that the cream is a little thick. I've found it can take a while to sink in (Which is why I only apply it just before bed, not in the mornings) but like I've said, it moisturises amazingly. 

Overall I give this a 9/10. I highly recommend you try this before you spend all of your money on a high-end moisturiser. 

Issy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i love nivea xxxx i use it all the time x it is a bit thick but i use it before i go to bed xx

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete