Pages - Menu

Tuesday 24 July 2012

HAUL: Superdrug, Primark & The pound store.


Hello lovelies! Today I'm going to be doing a haul post for you seeing as I've not done one in a while! I didn't buy any clothing, just cosmetics which is exciting.  So let's begin! 




Starting with Superdrug, I was just browsing around the store when I found a shelf full of all of the 'reduced' items. All of these items were either broken or had lids missing etc. I was just sifting through everything what was there and I came across this liquid eyeliner. I have been wanting to try Collection 2000's Extreme 24hr Wear Felt Tip Liner for some time now but when I saw this Maybelline Liner Express I knew I had to try it. Also it had a great reduction of £2.69! The nib is very nice and it's easy to get either a thicker line or a thin one. If you want a review feel free to request one! 



The next thing I brought was something I really needed. It's Rimmel London's Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 003 peach glow. This is my everyday powder and I've been out of my other one for the past few days so I really needed to get this!  It's a great price of £3.99.




The final product I got from Superdrug was Garnier's Miracle Skin Perfector. After hearing many great things about this I've been dying to get it for when I go on holiday as I don't want to be wearing my everyday foundation whilst I'm in a hot country! Mine's in the shade 'Light/Clear' and I can't wait to try it! It retails for £7.49 (On offer currently in Superdrug!).


Then I just went into Primark (Not intending on buying anything!), But I saw these 24 French nails which I wanted to try as they were only £1. I doubt they'll stay on very long but they look nice! 



Then finally I went into Pound Land to get a drink, but I got sidetracked by the large make-up stand my Pound Land offers! I was surprised to find Collection 2000's Skyscraper mascara on the stand! (Obviously for £1...). Normally in Boots this retails for £4.99 so I just jumped at the chance and brought it! It has a plastic brush which isn't to everyone's tastes but I like the look of it so far!

So that's everything I brought today!
Issy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment