Pages - Menu

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Top Four Summer Lipsticks!

 It may not look like it outside, but deep down we all know it's summer. Even though it's still cold and it rains pretty much everyday; we can't let that stop us wearing our favourite summer lipsticks! Today I will be showing you my four favourite lipsticks which I will be wearing throughout summer 2012. 

(L-R)
17, Natural Collection, MAC, Bourjois Paris. 




Buy 17's mirror shine on lipstick in 'Beehive' here from Boots for  £4.58


This 17 Mirror Shine on lipstick in the shade 'Beehive' is perfect for everyday use. It adds a hint of colour to your lips whilst moisturising them. It's very glossy and it feels great on the lips! 




You can buy Natural Collection products from Boots stores.
(Swatch is 2nd from the left) 


This next lipstick I absolutely LOVE. It's a great pinky/coral colour and it's also very moisturising which is great as it doesn't dry your lips out. The one downside to this is the staying power isn't very good but the rest is great! 




MAC's lipsticks retail for £13.50 from many different stores.
(Swatch is 3rd from the left)


I had to include one high end lipstick in here (I couldn't resist!) I love my MAC lipstick's but this one in Angel is my favourite. It's a great everyday, pink colour which stays for a long time (woo!) and also smells great and doesn't dry your lips out. 




You can buy Bourjois products from Boots stores and they retail from between £5-£9.

My final summer favourite is Bourjois Paris's lipstick. I've had this for years now and I'm sure they still sell them (if not similar ones) and they're great. The colour and pigmentation of them is great and also they're moisturising. I love mine, it has nice shimmery undertones which are great for summer.

What are your favourite summer lipsticks?

Issy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful colors :) I want to buy the Bourjois one :)

    http://formakeupfans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete