Pages - Menu

Saturday 2 June 2012

Free Benefit makeup!

No you aren't imagining things! The title is true! Glamour magazine has teamed up with Benefit again (Like they did last summer) for the July issue! This time you have the choice of three different products. 

The Bad Gal Lash mascara (Worth £10) 
That Gal Primer (Worth £15)
The Porefessional (Worth £10)

All of the products are miniature, travel sized ones so they're great for the upcoming holiday months! Also there are three different covers for each free gift what you get. 

Follow me in Instagram; BeautysLittleAngel 





In my local Sainsburys I picked up Kylie's cover which came with a free Bad Gal Lash mascara. I've been wanting to try this for a while now as I've heard good things about it! 

I am also looking to pick up the That Gal primer but there wasn't any in stock when I went today so I will look again on Monday! 

Have you picked anything up from this amazing deal? 

Issy xoxo


Glamour magazine costs £2.

No comments:

Post a Comment