Pages - Menu

Sunday 15 April 2012

New MAC Lipstick!

Sorry for not posting in so long! I've just been busy. But I've got a bunch of posts lined up! Anyway, Last Thursday I went to the Trafford Centre, and there they have a MAC Counter! Every time I go to the Trafford Centre I pick up a new MAC product as its easier than ordering online. This time I picked up a new lipstick in Angel. 



This is a highly raved about lipstick and I can now see why! Its such a gorgeous everyday pink colour.  This is a Frost finish lipstick. 


This colour will suite any skin tone. I myself am very pale and this doesn't wash me out at all! Its very pigmented and it lasted around 2 hours on my lips without a primer! 


The left in natural lighting and the right image with my camera flash.


You can buy this lipstick for £13.50 on the MAC website here.


Issy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment