Pages - Menu

Tuesday 3 April 2012

March Favourites

March has just flown by! I can't believe we are already into the fourth month of 2012! This years already going pretty fast. Well anyway, Today I'm here to present you with my March Favourites of 2012. Sorry its a little late but here we go..
  


MAC Lipstick in 'Innocence Beware' - £13.50

First up is this MAC lipstick in the shade 'Innocence Beware'. I picked this up around 8 weeks ago now and I have just found a love for it again!


It's a cremsheen lipstick which means it's not matte and goes on more like a gloss. I love this shade its a soft natural baby pink colour. You can wear this lipstick for many occasions, I wear it so school everyday as its a nude so doesn't stand out too much, you can wear it on a night out if you wish or just if you're going shopping. 


Soap & Glory Hand Food - £5.00


Next is the Soap & Glory hand food. I received this for my birthday in January and I haven't stopped using it. On the bottle it says; 
'Non greasy hydrating hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil & marshmallow' 
 It is very hydrating for your hands and it easily sinks in so you aren't waiting around for ages for it to absorb into you skin. After just one use I found that my hands were super soft!



Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara - £6.99

Now onto my favourite mascara; Rimmel London's Scandal Eyes. This has been my everyday mascara for awhile now and I haven't stopped loving it. It makes my lashes seem so thick, full and long. It can get a little clumpy sometimes but you can easily fix that later. 




MUA Lipstick in Shade 5 - £1

To end my March favourites, I am including another lipstick but this time by MUA. I love this lipstick. When I'm not wearing my MAC one, I am wearing this. Its a really nice pink colour which would suite any skin tone. And for a pound, You can't really go wrong! 



It glides on so well over your lips leaving you with a nice pink hint of colour. 



Well that's my March favourites over. What are yours?

Issy xox



Updating prices of products later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment